»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mamamma....Babababbaba/ Hats

Just a little update, since I can't stop thinking about my little Paige today at work;)

This morning was so much fun. It was so hard to leave Paige to come to work. She kept saying mamamama and bababababa over and over again. I picked her up to take her downstairs and she said "Mom".
Now I know she doesn't know I am mom, but it sure was amazing to hear her say that:)

I am sure she will be practicing her new "words" over and over, so I will have to try to get them on video.

I also wanted to share these pictures of Paige in hats that one of our friends, Kimberly, made for her. The hats are just so adorable and I think she should sell them on Etsy.com:)



Paige loved playing with the strings on the hats. Maybe someday she will have braids that long:)


1 comments:

Jason said...

"bababababa"? That must be Adam's secret middle name.