»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ryley comes over to play

Ryley's mom needed someone to watch her today and since I was off work it worked out perfectly. 
Ryley loves babies and was so excited to have Paige to play with and all the other baby dolls that we have all over the house. 
She had to carry a baby doll and a ball around with her all day.:) 
Ryley is about a year and half now and is walking real good and saying lots of words. 
She is so much different to interact with than Paige.


The girls had fun together and liked to 
watch each other play with different toys.

Here they are checking each other out......


"Wow, Ryley - you are very tall. Can you show me how to stand and walk like you?"



Ryley eating her yogurt...all by herself. I was kind of worried about what to feed Ryley since I had no clue what 11/2 year olds eat. Turns out they eat just about anything and they even feed themselves. Can you tell?:)


Leah let us use the double stroller, which was quite an experience for me. I guess you need this when you have 2 kids. They were both really well behaved and loved going on a walk. Ryley liked to see all the dogs we saw on our walk. I think we saw 4 total and whenever we left them she would say "Bye".


The girls playing in the grass..


....and reading books together.
I was actually pleasantly surprised with how well the day went with two kids. Their naps worked out well and they kept each other entertained a lot of the time. I was exhausted that night though from chasing them both around and climbing up and down the stairs:) 
I think if I had another baby now I would have to get in really good shape beforehand to keep up with them:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I Love it! Ry looked like she had a great time and Paige looks so interested in her! 2 is hard, but you did great. I will be asking agian soon!