»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Monday, November 23, 2009

DISNEYLAND!!!

On Sunday we took Paige for her first trip to Disneyland and, oh boy, did we have fun! 
When we told her that we were going the first thing she wanted to do was get out all of her Disney books so that she would know what to expect:)






I think Paige thought that the tram to the theme park was amazing in itself. 





She also just loved seeing all the people everywhere.


Disneyland was all decked out for the holidays and was just beautiful.



We decided to head to Small World first. Paige could not believe her eyes! She was looking all around with big wide eyes and had so much to look at. As a matter of fact, I think she had too much to look at because about 3/4 of the way into the ride she all of a sudden just went to sleep like a robot shutting down (we got a video of this:) I guess she decided this would be her nap time. 





While she slept we strolled over to Tomorrowland and met up with Auntie Carolyn outside of the Star Trader where cousin Sara was working for the day. Paige decided to wake up soon after just in time to see her completed Minnie Ears that Sara had written her name on and that Carolyn had bought for her. 


Sara also gave her a "First Visit" Pin that she can always have. It was really so special that Paige's cousin got to write her name on her first set of Mickey ears. Stephanie and Matt rode on the Peter Pan ride while we were doing all this.


We then decided to head over to Toontown, which is not a place that Adam and I have spent much time in the past since it is really geared towards little kids. I forgot how much it is really like the Toontown from Roger Rabbit. You feel like you are in a different place. We went directly towards Mickey's House and got to meet him personally:)



Here we are in the teacup....




We then headed back to Fantasy Land for some fun and rode on Dumbo, which I have not done in a long time. Paige liked watching the ride go round and round from the line and really seemed to enjoy the ride too.



Here we are in front of the castle.





From there we headed to main street where Paige had some dinner and we got to watch the tree lighting ceremony. Paige fell asleep right before they lit up Sleeping Beauty's Winter Castle. To our surprise, they had snow falling for this and it was really the most beautiful thing I had seen in a long time. I will always remember this moment. I was holding Paige (my sleeping beauty) with the Sleeping Beauty Castle lit up in the background and snow flakes falling and sticking in Paige's hair. Tears were streaming down my face just because it was so beautiful and I was so happy.


We were able to snag some front row seats for the parade and it sure was worth getting there early for these. We were able to sit and watch the parade and the characters were right there and came right up to us. Paige could not believe her eyes. She loved the ballerina on the jewelery box, the toy soldiers, and the snow flake princesses on roller skates.






We got to do everything I would have wanted to do with Paige on her first trip to Disneyland.
There were a lot of new things that were so different on this trip to Disneyland like having a stroller to park in the stroller parking lot areas and visiting the baby care center to warm up a bottle.


It was so magical watching Paige see everything and I know that each time we visit she will be able to appreciate more and different things. 



0 comments: