I got the day off work in observance of Veterans Day, so I got to spend it with Paige. (this is Adam)
It turned out to be a beautiful sunny day with temperatures in the mid 70s. Perfect for a visit to the park! So after Lunch we headed out to Irvine Regional Park.
We went for a walk around the ponds and saw all the ducks and a big fat squirrel and some peacocks.
Then we found a nice grassy spot with some shade and spread out a blanket for Paige to play on.
Well, with her newfound mobility, Paige decided she'd rather go investigate all that green grass instead!
While we were there, a couple peacocks walked right past us, not more than 5 feet away. Thank goodness they are friendly birds!
And I had to get a picture of the bright blue sky, but not without a smiling baby in front of it!
Paige had a great time, and playing outside pooped her out -- she took a nice long nap afterwards. We're hoping 2009 has a few more warm sunny days so we can go out and play again soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment