»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kim's 30th Birthday

My 30th Birthday was great! I did not really have too much time to contemplate turning 30 this year with Paige here, but it ended up being a fantastic birthday and I am really looking forward to my 30's!
I went to work that morning and the girls had a great birthday breakfast planned and did a great job decorating my office. Very fun!


We drove up to my parents that afternoon and had a great birthday dinner with Ashley, Luis, and Georgia, who were in town visiting from Vegas. This was their first time meeting Paige.

and Paige and Wesley, their Pug, had a chance to meet too:)
Here is all of us (except my mom, who took the picture) eating the yummy dinner that my dad made in my parents backyard.........and then we headed to Hollywood for the opening night of Legally Blonde. Now that was a fun play to see - very funny and the cast was so talented. We all were told to wear pink and even Adam sported a pink shirt.
We got a chance to go to the after party too, which was at a very swanky Hollywood club that Adam and I would never have a chance to go to otherwise - the food and signature pink drink there were great!

1 comments:

Marisa said...

Happy 30th!!! Welcome to the 30s club. It looks like you had a GREAT birthday all around. How nice that you were able to spend some one on one time together too :)
I love your updates...:)