...thank you city of Orange for all the great (free) activities that you have:O
We woke up this morning sideways and new it was going to be a Wacky Wednesday!
There is a video, if you are interested, at the following link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRYr_-7nAw0
We played for a while in the morning and just had a great time before we headed for toddler story time at the library. There were about 50 kids and their parents all in one room and it was so much fun. I had a permanent smile on my face just watching all the kids. We read 4 books, sang songs, and then the "big" kids got to color a picture. Paige was very interested in watching everyone there. We will definitely be going back!

Later that afternoon Paige had her first rolling over, but it was from her back to her tummy (I was expecting tummy to back). I didn't catch it on camera, of course, but hopefully she will be trying it again soon!
That night we headed to the concert in the park and this week the band was playing dance music - very fun! I packed an all orange dinner for the concert in "Orange".

Here are a few Paige pictures at the park, followed by a couple videos to enjoy.
We sure had a great day!!!


We woke up this morning sideways and new it was going to be a Wacky Wednesday!
There is a video, if you are interested, at the following link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRYr_-7nAw0
We played for a while in the morning and just had a great time before we headed for toddler story time at the library. There were about 50 kids and their parents all in one room and it was so much fun. I had a permanent smile on my face just watching all the kids. We read 4 books, sang songs, and then the "big" kids got to color a picture. Paige was very interested in watching everyone there. We will definitely be going back!
Later that afternoon Paige had her first rolling over, but it was from her back to her tummy (I was expecting tummy to back). I didn't catch it on camera, of course, but hopefully she will be trying it again soon!
That night we headed to the concert in the park and this week the band was playing dance music - very fun! I packed an all orange dinner for the concert in "Orange".
Here are a few Paige pictures at the park, followed by a couple videos to enjoy.
We sure had a great day!!!
2 comments:
Congratulations Paige on rolling over! You are such a big girl!
Watch out now...the fun is about to begin! Congrats on the roll-over Paige :)
Post a Comment