»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Thursday, August 27, 2009

One Hot Day in SoCal



It was a hot one today! At 5:30 at night it was still 95 degrees - in the shade!

We did lots of fun things to take advantage of the heat and escape it too:) This morning we rolled the playpen out onto the front patio which is shady in the morning and Paige had a great time creeping around in it out there. Look at her little butt sticking up in the air - so cute! Molly likes being out in the warm air too!

Paige then decided to have a marathon nap of over 3 hours...I guess being outdoors makes you tired. I could get used to naps like these, but to be honest, I wasn't prepared for it today so I was just bored and kept thinking that she was going to wake up at any minute if I started something and I wouldn't be able to finish it:)

We then headed to the mall, which was just so much fun. It was packed there since other people had the same idea....Why turn on your air conditioner, when you can go take advantage of the mall air conditioner? Paige ended up having a big blowout there - she is such a stinker! I can't take her anywhere:) Luckily there was a Nordstrom nearby and we headed to their lovely baby changing facilities.Whew!

Once we got home we packed up a picnic dinner and headed to the pool for some swimming. We also tried out the new "cabana" where Paige can go to play and escape the heat:) She definitely liked it!

 
Here are some videos of Paige swimming with her dad. I think this was her 3rd time in the pool and she has liked swimming every time. This time I think we were in the pool with her for at least 20 minutes and she liked every minute of it, except the way the pool water tasted :) The second video says it all! I can't wait to begin trying real food with her and get more of these funny faces:)

0 comments: