So, this weekend all of our big plans got pushed to the back burner because us girls are sick:) Yes, that's right, Paige has a little cough and we just want to lay low and make sure it goes away fast. It sure feels awful to have a sick baby.
I think she was already coughing much less after her nap today, so hopefully when she wakes up tomorrow she will be on a fast road to recovery. She was still feeling great all day and the cough didn't seem to bother her too much at all.
Tonight she decided to focus a lot on rolling. She has been rolling over from her back to her tummy here and there for just about a month now, but now she really has it down and she is proud of it:) I think she must have done it like 20 times tonight! She can't get from her tummy to her back at all yet (she needs a lot more upper body strength), so she would roll over to her tummy and then want us to turn her back over onto her back and roll right back over to her tummy. She sure was keeping us busy tonight! Enjoy the little video...I am off to sanitize my hands and drink more water (I feel like that is all I have done all day!:)
P.S. Today Paige wore an outfit that was a 6 month size - crazy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment