»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Monday, August 31, 2009

A little chuckle

Well, today was another great day spent with Grammy. They went on a walk, played in the Exersaucer, rolled over (and over and over and over:) and practiced waving, among other things. Paige was exhausted tonight and fell right asleep after her bath and bottle. They must have had an exciting day!

On my lunch break today I picked up a new toy for Paige that is now my favorite toy ever! I say that now, but I am sure it will get annoying after enough times hearing it:) I think Paige really likes it too! The voice on the "My Pretty Learning Purse" is just the happiest voice I have ever heard. Paige was playing with the money from her little purse and we caught a little giggle out of her. I think she likes her new toy!

2 comments:

Jennifer Hock said...

We have that same purse! Katelyn by far likes the mirror and money... hmmm... what is our little girl going to turn into?

Marisa said...

How adorable is that!!!