Paige is 4 Months old today! What a big girl she is now?!?
Today Mommy had to work, so Dad was in charge of getting the 4 month pictures (and getting her dressed for the day - hence the bow on her forehead:)
They had a great day as usual!
They had a great day as usual!
Check out the little video clip while he was trying to take her picture - so cute!
Paige loves looking at herself in the mirror and even likes looking at pictures of herself on the computer - what can we say, we like to raise a confident child:)
She loves her Exersaucer too and still loves being outside, monkeys, making razzing noises, going on walks (she can now go for walks in the regular stroller without the infant carrier in it) and she can now make her bouncer bounce too. She is getting really good at rolling over from her back to her tummy and enjoys laughing, especially when every one else is laughing in the room.
Paige does not like napping right now. She is so tired, but just seems to not want to miss out on anything during the day. This is the only time that she cries during the day...if she knows we are trying to put her down for a nap...hopefully this is just a phase that will work itself out.
She is now drinking all formula and is down to only 5 bottles a day (I sure was happy to pack up my pump:) and is eating every 3.5 hours or so. The doctor said we can start her on rice cereal at 5 months, so we are looking forward to that:)
Paige went in for her 4 month check up yesterday and was so cute with the Doctor. She was laughing with her and showed her how well she sits up and pushes with her feet. She even did really good with her shots. Paige is now clocking in at 13lbs, 5oz and is 23 and 3/4 inches long. She is 70% for weight and 30% for height, which makes her short and stout, so since yesterday we have been singing "I'm a little teapot, short and stout":)
A lot of the hair that Paige was born with is now starting to fall out and new, much lighter, hair is coming in...we will see how light it will be!
She also has unusually sweaty(clammy) feet and hands (she seriously got all of Adam's traits:)
This will be a very interesting month for us all, as we get on somewhat of a permanent schedule once I go back to work. Paige went to Miss Stacey's this week just for the morning and all seemed to go very well there. I think she will have a lot of fun there Tuesdays - Thursdays. Adam will be with her every Friday and my mom and I will trade off Mondays. Paige is a go with the flow kind of gal, so I think this will all work out fine with her. I, on the other hand am going to try to figure out how I can spend as much time with her as possible!
2 comments:
What a sweetheart! I love your blog :) I feel like I know her even though we've never met!
5 bottles! I'm impressed! Katelyn is still drinking 5-6 bottles a day AND 3 solid food meals! Yikes!
What a big girl...I love the video. Adam is so sweet with her. I cannot believe she's 4 months old already...honestly, time is just flying. She sure is a cutie pie!
Post a Comment