»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Playpen's are fun!

Today was such a fun day..Paige was laughing so much today:)

We set up the playpen today for another place for her to play and she loved it. It is nice that she can be playing in there while I am in the next room and I don't have to worry about Molly stepping on her:)
We also went to concert in the park again. It is really such a nice tradition each week for us to go as a family because we get to just sit there and spend time together without other things pulling at our attention. It was chillier tonight, so we ended up leaving a little early..

Paige brought her own music with her tonight:)

"Mom, why do I have to have a blanket on in the summertime? - you are so funny!"

1 comments:

Jennifer Hock said...

Too cute! It's so funny, because I bet what is "cool" to you guys is warm to us!!!!