»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

6 Month Fall Photo Shoot

Paige had such a great time taking photos for her 6 month birthday.

I think this is my favorite one, but it is really hard to decide:)



We went to Sears and she just loved playing with all of the leaves around her and smiling at the very fun photographer.



Fall is my favorite season and I just love all of the colors!





She looks like such a big girl - this one looks like it could be a school picture!



Our little monkey!:)...........




2 comments:

Jennifer Hock said...

Okay, so stinkin' cute!

Marisa said...

Okay...I was going to say, "so stinkin cute", but Jen took the words out of my mouth. SO---
Oh my gosh, she's is flippin adorable---love the photo shots!