Since Paige is now sitting up she got to go grocery shopping with me for the first time in the cart.
We had so much fun and this is going to make things so much easier now. She loved looking all around at everything and talking to everyone in the store. Everyone wanted to come say hello, of course:)
We had so much fun and this is going to make things so much easier now. She loved looking all around at everything and talking to everyone in the store. Everyone wanted to come say hello, of course:)
I gave Paige the list to hold onto for me, but she ended up sucking on it and tearing it up - that was not very helpful!:)
I'm sure she can't wait to go back. It's crazy that someday she will be able to talk and say "Mommy, can I please have that?" :)

1 comments:
This is too funny! You know the first time I put Katelyn in the cart was at Trader Joes and she ate my shopping list too!!!
Post a Comment