Yesterday started out just like any other day, except that I woke up with a poopy diaper and decided then and there that I was going to make this day a messy one:)
I told my parents, "Why don't we try finger painting??".....
My parents caught the whole painting session on video - it's a long one!
Don't tell my parents but I actually enjoyed playing with the plastic that they put down more than finger painting.:)
My parents caught the whole painting session on video - it's a long one!
Don't tell my parents but I actually enjoyed playing with the plastic that they put down more than finger painting.:)
...and then my parents got a video of me eating the paint - yum!
Me with me pallet of colors...
I feel larger than life after painting - what a feeling of accomplishment!:)
The final masterpiece.....
Later that day I had to step the messy up a notch and when my dad was changing my diaper I decided to pee all over myself before he could get the new diaper on me. Hee hee...that sure was funny! The look on my dad's face was priceless:) He had to change my clothes and he decided to put me in a T-shirt that said Little Monster on it....
......and I couldn't end the day without a bang so I decided to pee in my bath that night. This isn't such a big deal. I have yet to show my parents what I really can do and poop in my bathtub...I will save that one for a rainy day;)
1 comments:
I cannot believe you braved this event in WHITE PANTS!! :)
Post a Comment