»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rockin' around the clock

Today when I picked Paige up from Stacey's house her two little girls said "Paige's Mom, Paige's Mom (which is what they call me - so cute!) this is what Paige was doing all day" and they got down on the ground on all 4's and started rocking from back to front. 

She is certainly rocking around the clock because all night she did this as well....she is getting ready to blast off and move forward soon. 

I better start getting those floors clean and clearing the house to get ready for a crawling girl. From where I am sitting right now I can already see a lot of trouble coming. She will be able to push the buttons on the DVR/DVD Player, get into the fireplace and get Molly's toys out of her toy box - yuck! 
What am I going to do??:)

0 comments: