»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Playing Video Games

Paige loves the computer so much (I guess she is going to follow in her dad's footsteps) She enjoys hitting all the keys, so I found a great website with video games for infants at Fisher Price.com. Any time any key is hit a little animal or star pops up on the screen and says "Peek a Boo", which Paige just loves. 
She will press the keys, look up at the screen and smile, and then look at us to see us smiling and laughing at her. It is very funny to watch.






I am not sure how Adam feels about all the drool on the laptop, but let's just keep that a secret for now:)

1 comments:

Marisa said...

So cute...I may have to check that out. We just got Evelyn her first "one click" mouse. I might try to show her some PBS websites before baby arrives in hopes that she can do a website by herself once in awhile while I am feeding baby???
Paige is getting so so big already...almost crawling! Have fun baby-proofing..it's a never ending process.