So, I just had to share this because I think it is so funny. This is a little statue of an Italian guy that my Aunt Tina picked out for us a couple years ago. It sits in our kitchen over the sink and now every time we walk past it or Paige sees it she just get so excited and starts "talking" to him.
Maybe it is because every time he knows she is looking at her he sings in his best Italian accent (which sometimes come out sounding like a vampire)
"Lolololo I makka pizza for you" :)
(and for those of you who know me real well, you know that any accents I do also have a twinge of Irish in them;)
3 comments:
ahahaha! I would love to hear the Italian Irish cook sing :)
I laughed so hard thinking of your Irish Italian accent! How I miss it! :)
Oh my gosh....this makes me crack up!!! I can totally totally hear your accent. I MISS IT!
Post a Comment